Financial Analytics Conference
We understand that decision-makers rely on not good but great financial analysts, the backbone of any organisation. The analysis produced by your finance team ultimately affects and drives important decisions, which means having a confident and competent team of analysts matters to a great extent. Bearing this in mind, we at Conferenz have put together a comprehensive two-day event whose objective is to guide you thorugh the step-by-step process of building a world-class finance team. By applying the strategies and methodoligies that will be discussed by some of the leading finance experts in NZ, you will be making a difference to your bottom line, be able to elevate your decision making capabilities, and position your business as a frontrunner in the competitive market. Remember, great businesses are empowered by great decision-makers.
Some of the topics we have assembled this year are:
- How to make informed finance decisions under fluctuating economic conditions?
- Best practice financial modeling to support decision-making.
- How to build a top-class finance team?
- How to apply financial analytics to overall organisational strategy?
- Apply structured approaches like TQM and ISO9000 to implement strategic decisions
- Learn the tricks to groom finance data for better decisions
There will be a comprehensive, full-day, post-conference workshop, facillitated by Mr. Jeff Jackson of Soultions Matrix Pacific, that is scheduled on the 27th of July. This workshop employs a hollistic approach to help you get a deeper understanding of what it takes to enhance the quality of financial analysis with the help of right applications, approaches and the right tools.